Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Video: VC Fred Wilson talks about his career and General Doriot, father of venture capital

By Vasudev Ram

Saw this post and video today:

Both are about Fred Wilson, NYC-based venture capitalist (of Union Square Ventures), giving the inaugural Georges Doriot lecture at MIT.

General Georges Doriot Lectureship: Fred Wilson

The video is also embedded below.

Fred's blog post about the talk is here:

http://avc.com/2017/04/my-talk-at-mit-last-week/.



- Vasudev Ram - Online Python training and consulting

Get updates (via Gumroad) on my forthcoming apps and content.

Jump to posts: Python * DLang * xtopdf

Subscribe to my blog by email

My ActiveState Code recipes

Follow me on: LinkedIn * Twitter

Are you a blogger with some traffic? Get Convertkit:

Email marketing for professional bloggers



No comments: